As a non-profit organization, the NSDA needs your support to maintain and grow our organization. There are a variety of ways that you can contribute to the research, outreach, education, and support activities of the NSDA.
- Membership: Please join and renew your membership annually.
- Donations: Participate in the NSDA Challenge and/or a general donation.
- Planned Giving: Through wills and bequests, you can maximize the power of your assets while supporting the NSDA.
- Securities: Donations of stocks and mutual funds may provide a tax benefit for you while supporting the NSDA.
- Memorials and Tributes: Recognize an important person in your life through a donation to the NSDA.
- Workplace Giving: Double your gift through a matching gift from your employer. Click here to see if your gift qualifies.
Donations may also be mailed to the NSDA office or you may call to make a contribution over the phone. The NSDA is a 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible. The tax id number for the organization is 38-2918042.